Trak Pro Damper Kit Features:
- Trak Pro coil over kits were developed specifically for RX7’s and RX8’s.
- 32 damper adjustments from softer, up to 60% firmer than stock OEM
- Ride height, bump stops and damper / stroke positions are independently adjustable
- Damper adjustments are quick and easy since the setting dials are on top
- Isolated top mounts provide smooth and silent damping, no noisy metal pillow balls
- Billet top mount also eliminates shaft bind and provides a positive bump stop seat (no flex)
- Designed and built with materials and workmanship typically costing much more ....................
Our most popular Stage II kits are ideal for daily driving, auto X, drag racing and even track events. High quality materials, engineering and construction delivering consistent reliable performance.
With 32 dampening adjustments there is ample range for optimizing grip under most conditions as well as having the ability to provide a ride quality far superior to the factory setup. Our isolated top mounts provide smooth and silent damping unlike typical pillow ball top mounts that allow NVH (noise vibration & harmonics) into the chassis.
Adjustments to suit conditions are quick and easy since they are accessible from the top.
Spring Rates: Front 10kg / Rear 8kg
Trak Pro Coilovers feature ride height adjustment from 1” (25.4mm) above stock to 2” (50.8mm) below.
CNC machined from billet aluminum and anodized for protection against corrosion Trak Pro Kits are lighter, operate cooler and provide more consistent damping than many popular brands.
In order to maintain proper damper stroke with low ride height settings, Trak Pro damper position is adjustable in relation to the lower mount point and this adjustment can be made without removing the unit from the car.
Our special top mount design places the upper shaft attachment point below the spring seat, this and special hyper rubber bushings eliminate shaft binding caused by angular change as the lower mount moves through its range of travel, also the top mount compliance is adjustable, with higher spring rates there is less range of travel so the top mounts can be tightened to reduce compliance and improve response.
Pillow ball type mounts common on race cars and most coil over kits typically have a short life span and are known to loosen in only a few thousand miles or less allowing road and tire noise directly into the chassis. With our hyper rubber mount bushings, compliance is minimized without the hearing all of the road and tire noise, so you can expect many years of smooth and quiet performance from Trak Pro dampers.
Trak Pro's high quality materials and superb workmanship is comparable to high end brands costing more than double, so don't be fooled by low prices, buying direct from Pettit Racing is how you save (no middlemen).